Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.com: Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2013, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" research report to their offering.
Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 report provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C. Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from publisher proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by publisher team. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h2-2013
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hepatitis C.
- A review of the Hepatitis C products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hepatitis C pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 291 pages, 177 tables and 14 figures, "Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
In addition to covering the Hepatitis C Overview, Hepatitis C Therapeutics under Development by Companies, Hepatitis C Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, Late Stage Products, Mid Clinical Stage Products, Early Clinical Stage Products, Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products, Companies Involved in Hepatitis C Therapeutics Development, Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates, Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Discontinued Products, Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Dormant Products, Hepatitis C - Product Development Milestones. The report covers 121 companies; few are Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp., NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Digna Biotech, S.L., Debiopharm Group, Functional Genetics, Inc., StemCells, Inc., SCYNEXIS, Inc., Nutri Pharma ASA, Imgenex Corp., ImmunoBiology Limited, Altor BioScience Corporation, Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pt. Bio Farma.
Find all diseases market research reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/MarketResearchReport
Our Blog : http://www.MarketResearchReports.com/blog
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]