10-Minute HR Trainer
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r34hm7/10minute_hr) has announced the addition of the "10-Minute HR Trainer" book to their offering.
Do your supervisors have the skills and training to handle complex HR legal issues in their everyday dealings with employees? If not, an inadvertent mistake on hiring, termination, interviewing, FMLA, sexual harassment, or the Americans with Disabilities Act could turn into an embarrassing, expensive legal nightmare.
The '10-Minute HR Trainer' is the easy way to deliver valuable human resource management training meetings in as little as 10 minutes. It includes everything you need for training- meeting outlines, handouts, quizzes, etc. Put it to work in your organization and stop worrying!
- 50 prewritten training sessions on essential HR topics: Everything you need to instantly train supervisors on essential HR skills.
- Actual case studies: Supervisors get hands-on experience from actual HR situations.
- Reproducible handouts: Mini-posters, overheads and other leave-behinds drive home your training message - Quizzes, checklists, and activities: Test retention, build confidence, and find out where follow-up training is needed - Monthly newsletter: Stay updated with the latest in training news, techniques, and tips to help you conduct effective and interesting training on the most critical training topics.
- Quarterly updates: Be confident your training message is always up to date. Plus, new HR training sessions and employee handouts to keep training fresh.
Train your supervisors on critical topics like these:
- Legal issues in hiring
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Workers' compensation
- Interview techniques
- Writing job descriptions
- Building your listening skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Performance goals and criteria
- Documenting performance
- Workplace violence and warning signs
- Discipline policies
- Employee motivation
- Employment at will
Key Topics Covered:
Part I. Introduction
Part II. Trainer Outlines, Handouts, and Quizzes
- Legal Responsibilities
- Finding the Right People
- Communicating for Results
- Performance Management
- Employee Conduct in the Workplace
- Personnel Management
- Discipline and Termination
- Work Improvement Strategies
- Resource Management
- Taking Responsibility for Your Performance
Part III. Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r34hm7/10minute_hr
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Personnel / Human Resources (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=27&campaign_id=r34hm7)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]