Research and Markets Adds Report: South Korea LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Infrastructure, Trade, Contracts, Market Dynamics and Business Opportunities
Sep 06, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South Korea LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Infrastructure, Trade, Contracts, Market Dynamics and Business Opportunities" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The South Korea LNG Outlook to 2020 report provides complete analysis on investments, infrastructure, supply- demand and companies. The comprehensive research work analyzes the current market conditions through key analytical tools including porter's five force analysis, SWOT analysis and benchmarking tools. Potential business opportunities in the country LNG market along with their complete details are included in the report. Further, top ten trends in the region LNG industry are analyzed. Key supplier/buyer markets of South Korea LNG along with trade flow analysis are provided in detail. Competitive structure of the South Korea LNG industry along with the business strategies being opted by leading players in current global tight supply conditions are analyzed. In addition, complete details of all operational and planned LNG terminals in the country are provided in the report. LNG profiles, oil and gas overviews, SWOT and financial analysis of three leading LNG companies in South Korea LNG market are analyzed in detail. Further, all recent news and developments, along with their impact on South Korea LNG players are included.
- Top five Trends in South Korea LNG market and ten LNG trends in Region
- South Korea LNG SWOT Analysis and Benchmarking with Region LNG markets
- Potential investment opportunities in South Korea LNG
- Long and Medium Term LNG contracts (SPAs, HOAs, MOUs) signed by LNG companies in South Korea
- Company wise liquefaction/Regasification capacity outlook- 2005 to 2020
- Profiles of three leading LNG companies in South Korea with analysis of LNG, oil and gas, financials, SWOT and contacts
- Latest News and Developments Landscape in South Korea
- SK Energy
Research and Markets is a source for international market research reports and market data.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]