Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 3Q 2013
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bw6lxp/worldwide_major) has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 3Q 2013" report to their offering.
This research report presents worldwide mobile phone shipment volume forecast and recent quarter review of major mobile phone vendor performance. The report includes major vendors' shipment volume, shipment growth trends, shipment revenue and revenue growth trends, operating profit margin and ASP, along with analyst insights.
The report finds that the worldwide smartphone shipment volume bounced back sequentially in the second quarter of 2013, reaching around 434.74 million units.
1. Application Developers and Aggregates
2. Mobile Device Vendors
3. Mobile Network Carriers
4. Mobile IC Supplier
5. Wireless device Manufacturers
6. Telecom Operators
7. Service Bureau Companies
8. Investment Firms
This research focuses on the five major mobile phone vendors: LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson (in alphabetical order).
Key Topics Covered:
- Worldwide mobile phone shipment volume reached around 434.7 million units in the second quarter of 2013, of which smartphones accounted for approximately 51.7% at 224.6 million units, outnumbering that of feature phones.
- The share that Apple, Samsung, and HTC have lost in the high-end smartphone market is mainly taken over by second-tier branded vendors. The lower entry barrier to high-end market and a lack of differentiation has freed the high-end sector from the dominance of Apple, Samsung, and HTC.
- Major Chinese brands, like Huawei, ZTE, and Lenovo, had a rather stable performance in shipment volume and market share in the first quarter of 2013.
The report covers the following topics:
1. Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size (unit shipments and revenues) and forecasts for the mobile phone and smartphone shipments from 2011 to 2013
2. Industry Value Chain: Analysis of the mobile phone value chain with indicative revenue assessments of key market players across the value chain and predictions about the smart handheld industry evolution
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bw6lxp/worldwide_major
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Handsets and Mobile Devices (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=220&campaign_id=bw6lxp)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]