|[September 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: The 700Mhz band - A New Harmonised Frequency Band for LTE?
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtj47f/the_700mhz_band)
has announced the addition of the "The
700Mhz band - A New Harmonised Frequency Band for LTE?" report
to their offering.
This insight focuses on the adoption of the APT (News - Alert) plan for the 700 MHz
band. It summarises the situation of the first and second digital
dividends for each geographical area.
- Will this frequency band be harmonised for LTE (News - Alert) services
- Will Europe adopt this plan and associated technical parameters, and
take advantage of the device ecosystem?
- What's the timeline for commercial LTE network rollouts?
This deliverable is part of the Spectrum (News - Alert) watch which covers:
- Half-yearly updated datasets
- Half-yearly updated status reports
- Quarterly market insights
- Direct access to lead spectrum analysts
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key findings
2. 700 MHz band: what is at stake?
3. Public safety networks in 700 MHz band
4. 600 MHz incentive auctions in USA
5. Annex: status of 800 MHz band in Europe
Tables and Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtj47f/the_700mhz_band
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]