|[September 19, 2013]
Research and Markets: Ganetespib (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmq64q/ganetespib)
has announced the addition of the "Ganetespib
(Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and
the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the
treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch
of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to
fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient
populations. Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the
launch of multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the
high unmet need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options
for previously underserved populations. Launch of premium-priced drug
candidates combined with increasing incident cases of the disease will
be major drivers of growth in the major markets.
Synta Pharmaceuticals' ganetespib is being evaluated as a second-line
therapy in combination with standard docetaxel chemotherapy in stage
IIIB/IV NSCLC patients who have undergone one prior chemotherapy
regimen. It is delivered sequentially with docetaxel via separate
one-hour IV infusions.
- Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Ganetespib including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Ganetespib for the top nine countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for NSCLC
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Ganetespib performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Ganetespib from 2012-2022 in top nine
Key Topics Covered
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Ganetespib (STA-9090)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmq64q/ganetespib
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]