Asia-Pacific Web Application Firewall Market to 2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d47zpt/asiapacific_web) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Web Application Firewall Market 2012" report to their offering.
The Web Application Firewall (WAF) market recorded a strong growth of 31.3% in 2012 compared to 2011, reaching a total market size of $103.1 million in 2012.
The growing level of reliance on web applications or internet among enterprises drives the adoption of WAF solutions in the region. While South Korea continued to lead the APAC WAF market, 2012 witnessed a robust growth in countries such as Australia, China, and Indonesia, which all grew by more than 40% on a YoY basis. In 2014, China alone is expected to surpass South Korea to become the largest WAF market in APAC. The total APAC market is expected to reach $747.1 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 32.7 percent from 2012 to 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the WAF market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they get acquired by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
- The actual adoption of WAF witnessed a robust boost in 2012 following a growing awareness toward the value proposition of WAF.
- The adoption of WAFs in Australia, China, and Indonesia grew significantly in 2012.
- Greater China took the lead in terms of the WAF investment in APAC, followed by South Korea and Japan.
- As stand-alone WAF dominated the market in 2012, more cases of integration of WAF into other platforms were witnessed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Web Application Firewall Market
4. Region Breakdown
5. ANZ Breakdown
6. ASEAN Breakdown
7. Greater China Breakdown
8. India Breakdown
9. Japan Breakdown
10. South Korea Breakdown
11. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d47zpt/asiapacific_web
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: IT Security (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=42&campaign_id=d47zpt)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]