Oracle Aims To Attract 13,000 Visitors To 2013 GITEX Pavilion [Mid-East.Info]
(Mid-East.Info Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Gitex gains greater significance as showcase for new technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
• Oracle today further underlined its commitment to GITEX by announcing it is aiming to attract over 13,000 visitors to its stand this year.
• The five-day event (October 20-24) at the Dubai World Trade Centre is the industry's trend setting authority that attracts industry decision makers and identifies the latest global IT trends.
• There will be seminars expected to attract more than 2000 visitors, along with an 'Oracle Partner Village', which will see over 40 exhibitors involved in demonstrating their industry, business, and technology solutions and services built on the Oracle platform.
• "Oracle is investing significantly to ensure GITEX is another success," said Dana Murugan, Oracle's Senior Director, Marketing, Middle East and Africa. "Gitex is particularly important this year because it is the next major event after Oracle OpenWorld, which is held on 20 September. We are expecting to make some important announcements, and Gitex gives us an opportunity to share more information about these to our customers. As importantly, we have seen tremendous advances in technology that are precipitating radical change in the way IT is delivered; Gitex is the perfect place to discuss opportunities with customers who are using big data, mobile, cloud and social media to transform their business.
• "We are expecting to see engineers, IT managers and business managers visit our exhibition to experience the latest industry insights, best-practice sessions, overviews and valuable customer roundtables at Oracle during GITEX."
Within the 'Oracle Zone' exhibition area, Oracle will provide a VIP Majlis that will welcome key customers and business prospects and will act as a dedicated venue to conduct one-to-one meetings and training sessions for partners and customers.
• Visitors will have the chance to experience the Oracle Product Demonstration Zone, which will showcase Cloud, SaaS, Oracle Database 12c, Engineered Systems, Oracle Hardware and more, as well as the Hardware Demonstration Centre.
• Visitors to the Oracle stand will have the opportunity to see Oracle’s newest hardware and software products at work, get an understanding of what is coming in Oracle’s server and storage, database, middleware, industry and application product lines, as well as hear what industry leaders have to say about the next big development and how to prepare for it.
• As in previous years, an Oracle Customer Awards and Gala Dinner will be hosted during the week with customers nominated across a range of categories including Cloud, engineered systems, implementation and industry excellence.
What Oracle is promoting at GITEX 2013
• Big Data at Work: Transform your Business with Analytics
• Cloud computing
• Building a Modern Datacenter
• Getting to SaaS: How Oracle Can Help You Adopt Applications from the Oracle Cloud
• Customer Experience
• The Future of ERP: Grow with a Modern Business Platform
• HCM – The New HR Organisation
• Building the Modern Finance Organization: Connecting Vision to Value
• Oracle Cloud
• Oracle Infrastructure as a Service
• Oracle Platinum Services
• Oracle PlatinumPlus Services
• Connect with the Oracle Cloud online communities: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Oracle Cloud Blog
Oracle Cloud Solutions:
Oracle provides the industry's broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. The Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services, Infrastructure Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
(c) 2013 mid-east.info Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]