PR News' PR People Awards - Final Entry Deadline is Friday, Sept. 27
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
The final entry deadline for PR News' PR People Awards is this Friday, September 27 at midnight ET. This awards program is your opportunity to showcase the top talent, the innovators and passionate professionals who day in and day out are making communications matter in the marketplace. The winners of this annual program set the benchmark for PR and underscore the outstanding PR achievements made in the past year. The final entry deadline is Friday, September 27, 2013 and winners along with honorable mentions will be honored on December 10 in Washington, D.C. at an awards luncheon ceremony.
For more information on the PR People Awards visit, http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/pr-people2013.
The PR News PR People Awards are open to all communications, marketing and PR professionals at for-profit and non-profit organizations including: corporations, PR firms, public affairs agencies, associations, nonprofits, publicity firms, government organizations, and independent/consulting firms. Vendors/Partners are also eligible in many categories. Self-nominations are accepted.
To enter online, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/pr-people2013.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
• Account Director or Supervisor of the Year
• Agency Account Manager of the Year
• Brand Marketer of the Year
• Community Relations Professional of the Year
• Corporate Social Responsibility Leader
• Crisis Manager of the Year
• Digital Communications Leader of the Year
• Event Marketer of the Year
• Government Communicator of the Year
• Hall of Fame
• Internal Communicator of the Year
• Intern of the Year
• Investor Relations/Financial Communications Executive of the Year
• Lemonade Maker
• MARCOM Professional of the Year
• Marketer of the Year
• Measurement Expert of the Year
• Media Relations Professional of the Year
• Media Trainer of the Year
• PR Blogger of the Year
• PR Professional of the Year: Academic Institution
• PR Professional of the Year: Corporate
• PR Professional of the Year: Nonprofit/Association
• PR Professional of the Year: Agency
• PR Team Leader
• PR Trainer/Educator of the Year
• PR Student of the Year
• Publicist of the Year
• Public Affairs Professional of the Year
• Social Media Professional of the Year
• Spokesperson of the Year
• Tweeter of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/awards/pr-people2013.
PR News' PR People Awards is a great opportunity to showcase outstanding communications professionals that are deserving of this award. The winners are those individuals in the public relations industry that took risks, made tremendous strides and understand the power of digital communications in public relations.
For questions regarding the PR People Awards, contact PR News’ Marketing Coordinator, Kristina McHale at kmchale(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact PR News’ Senior Vice President & Group Publisher Diane Schwartz at dschwartz(at)accessintel(dot)com.
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11142192.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]