NCR Signs Five-Year Services Agreement with China Resources Bank of Zhuhai
Sep 24, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Provides on-site assistance and maintenance services for more than 200 NCR-branded ATMs
Beijing, China - NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) , the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, today announced it has signed a five-year technology services agreement with China Resources Bank of Zhuhai . NCR will provide hardware maintenance services for more than 200 units of NCR-branded automated teller machines (ATMs) installed at the bank to help drive higher availability and improve the bank's customer satisfaction.
A predominant fast-growing city-commercial bank, China Resources Bank of Zhuhai always puts its priority on customer needs. The bank has strived to provide customers with a convenient and efficient banking service through expanding its self-service banking network. Today the bank has four branches located in Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Zhongshan and Foshan, under which there are 50 sub-branches.
With the continuous growth of the bank's branches, self-service banking network and customer base, China Resources Bank of Zhuhai aims to increase its ATM availability to enhance its customer experiences with better support services. Hence, the bank decides to shift to original ATM hardware vendors for service maintenance to drive higher availability. As the primary ATM vendor of China Resources Bank of Zhuhai, NCR has won the bank's trust because of its proven service capabilities and extensive ATM service network in China.
China Resources Bank of Zhuhai currently owns more than 200 units of NCR-branded ATMs and plans to add to more than 500 units within the year. Upon the signing of the five-year agreement, the NCR Services team has tailored a detailed maintenance service plan for every branch of the bank according to their specific requirements for their ATM networks. The ultimate goal is to improve ATM availability and reduced downtime response, in making the customers' lives easier.
"We are honored to secure this significant contract, which has demonstrated China Resources Bank of Zhuhai's trust and recognition to our service standards. With the continuous addition of the bank's ATM units, we will keep supporting the bank with our leading service offerings to make their customers' everyday lives easier," said Jimmy Zheng, general manager for NCR Services in Greater China. "We are also delighted to see that higher ATM availability is becoming more important for local Chinese banks, as they improve their customer experiences and gain competitive advantages. We expect more banks will shift to original ATM hardware vendors for service maintenance and NCR is well positioned to help banks driving higher ATM availability."
As one of the world's leading providers of support and managed services, NCR performs 11 million service actions per year.
About China Resources Bank of Zhuhai Co., Ltd
China Resources Bank of Zhuhai is the banking organization under China Resources Holdings Company Ltd and formerly was Zhuhai City Commercial Bank which was found in December 1996. By the end of 2012, the bank's total assets have reached over CNY 100 billion. Today the bank has four branches and 50 sub-branches with key banking businesses in corporate, retail and finance.
China Resources Bank of Zhuhai achieved "The Best Growing Small-and-Medium Bank in 2013" award by "21st Century Business Herald". The bank also ranked 247 and 52 respectively at the "2012-2013 Top 500 enterprises of Guangdong Province" and "2012-2013 Top 100 service enterprises of Guangdong Province", its ranking has improved 55 and 8 positions against 2012.
In 2013, China Resources Bank of Zhuhai has also achieved a number of prestigious awards from various fields listed below:
- March: For the first time, China Resources Bank of Zhuhai won "The Best Trade Finance City Commercial Bank 2012" award by "Trade Finance" magazine and "China Trade Finance" (www.sinotf. com)website".
- June: The bank's Shenzhen branch won "The Best Growing Bank" award at the Qianhai Finance Forum -Shenzhen & Hongkong Finance Innovation Ceremony hosted by Nandu Media and "Southern Metropolis Daily".
- June: The bank along with 11 famous enterprises in Zhuhai won "The Best Enterprises for Contribution and Reform" award at the Zhuhai Reform and Innovation Ceremony - the 10th anniversary celebration of "Southern Metropolis Daily" hosted by "Southern Metropolis Daily" and Nandu Media.
- July: The bank won two awards -- "The Best Potential Pioneer For E-Banking in China 2013" and "Innovative Pioneer for Online Banking in China 2013"-- at the Electronic Banking Business Development Summit and the Best Electronic Banking Award Ceremony hosted by JRJ.com and PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University.
- July: The bank won "The Best Employer among Regional Banks for University Graduates" award and ranked no. 5 nationwide at the 11th Best Employer Award Ceremony hosted by ChinaHR.com, a well-known local recruitment website.
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 300 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Web site: www.ncr.com
News Media Contact
852 2975 6948
firstname.lastname@example.org September 23, 2013
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]