Global Carbon Black (BC) Report 2013-2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rczdlr/carbon_black) has announced the addition of the "Global Carbon Black (BC) Report 2013-2017" report to their offering.
Carbon Black (BC) 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about carbon black market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for carbon black. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of carbon black - It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast - Comprehensive data showing carbon black capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country) - The report indicates a wealth of information on carbon black producers and suppliers - Region market overview covers the following: production of carbon black in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region - Carbon black market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: CARBON BLACK PROPERTIES AND USES
2. CARBON BLACK MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. CARBON BLACK WORLD MARKET
3.1. World carbon black capacity
3.2. World carbon black production
3.3. Carbon black consumption
3.4. Carbon black global trade
3.5. Carbon black prices in the world market
4. CARBON BLACK REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
Each country section comprises the following parts:
- Total installed capacity in country
- Production in country
- Manufacturers in country
- Consumption of in country
- Suppliers in country
- Export and import in country
- Prices in country
4.1. Carbon black European market analysis
4.2. Carbon black Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Carbon black North American market analysis
4.4. Carbon black Latin American market analysis
4.5. Carbon black Middle East market analysis
5. CARBON BLACK MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Carbon black capacity and production forecast up to 2017 5.2. Carbon black consumption forecast up to 2017
5.3. Carbon black prices forecast up to 2017
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE CARBON BLACK MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rczdlr/carbon_black
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=63&campaign_id=rczdlr)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]