|[September 26, 2013]
Research and Markets: PharmaPoint: Dry Eye Syndrome - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gcjrr/pharmapoint_dry)
has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint:
Dry Eye Syndrome - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Dry eye syndrome (DES), or keratoconjunctivitis sicca, is a
multifactorial disease of the eye caused by dryness, decreased tear
production, or increased tear film evaporation. DES, which is often
referred to simply as dry eye, is the most prevalent form of ocular
discomfort and irritation. The most common symptoms of DES are ocular
irritation and discomfort, foreign body sensation, fatigue, and visual
disturbances, which interfere with daily activities. In the elderly
population, it is the most common reason for seeking eye care, and this
is expected to increase exponentially with an aging demographic.
Germany is the largest DES market in the EU, with a total disease
prevalence of ver seven million. As in the rest of the EU, there are
currently no prescription products approved for the treatment of DES in
Germany, and physicians are reliant on artificial tears, sodium
hyaluronate, corticosteroids and antibiotics.
- Overview of the DES including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Germany including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Germany from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting Germany DES market.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for DES
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Germany.
Key Topics Covered
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gcjrr/pharmapoint_dry
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]