Polyhydroxyalkanoate Demand to Grow Significantly in Future, According to M&M Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London, UK (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
Growing demand for biodegradable materials, governments’ positive attitude towards green purchasing policies, and surging oil costs are attracting a large number of companies to invest in the polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) market. Considering a broad range of possible applications and oncoming trends of biodegradable plastics, firms are expecting a remarkable hike in PHA demand in the forthcoming years. To date, high costs and performance issues are the major stumbling blocks for the PHA market.
Moving forward, an increase in PHA production is expected to be followed by a drop in prices for the product, which in turn will boost PHA demand in the years ahead. Most of the players are investing heavily into R&D for increasing the performance of their produced PHA in order to ensure that the new products developed are more distinguished and revolutionary in terms of features than the ones already available. Meredian Inc., Metabolix Inc., Biomer, Shenzhen Ecomann Technology Co. Ltd, and Tianjin GreenBio Materials Co. Ltd, among others, are the leading players in the global PHA marketplace.
Comprehensive research study “Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) Market, By Application (Packaging, Food Services, Bio-medical, Agriculture) & Raw Material — Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) Market, By Application (Packaging, Food Services, Bio-medical, Agriculture) & Raw Material — Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The study offers a comprehensive guide to the PHA market, categorising it on the basis of end user applications and geography. It provides a detailed qualitative analysis at each and every aspect for the 2013-2018 period. The report details and estimates the shares of various sources of production of PHA; analyzes various marketing trends and establishes the most effective growth strategy in the market. The research sheds light on the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, hot issues and winning imperatives. Granular Porter’s five forces analysis is included. Furthermore, a comprehensive competitive landscape review is given, and 12 market players are profiled in the research report.
• Extensive review of the world PHA market.
• Detailed market segmentation based on end user applications and geography.
• Examination of the market dynamics through drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues and winning imperatives.
• Detailed Porter’s five forces analysis for the global PHA market.
• Unbiased insights into the regulative landscape.
• Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario in the PHA marketplace.
• Review of the recent industry activity, such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and new product developments.
• Detailed 12 company profiles, including a company overview, key financials, products/services, key strategies and latest developments.
• Future outlook and forecast of the global PHA market through 2018.
More market research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11166754.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]