Research and Markets Offers Report: 2012 Overview of Latin American Smartphone Market [Professional Services Close - Up]
(Professional Services Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2012 Overview of Latin American Smartphone Market" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
This research service provides an overview of the Latin American smartphone markets from the standpoint of IT and telecommunications providers. The countries discussed include Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Venezuela.
The Latin American smartphone industry is growing quickly. The growth of smartphones penetration increased the penetration of mobile Internet services and contributed to the development of the data services market.
Latin America has had outstanding growth in smartphones shipments, driven mainly by Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. The main factors driving this market are:
- The increased popularity of applications
- The advent of messaging services and social networks
- The increasing need for mobile connectivity
- The growth of the penetration smartphones, due to efforts to lower costs to stimulate increased popularity for the devices in Latin America.
- The increasing production of smartphone handsets in Latin American countries that contributes to reduced taxes and total prices
This study provides an overview of the Latin American smartphone market and outlines the market drivers, restraints, and challenges and future trends in the region.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview: Latin American Smartphone Market
4. Smartphone Market Analysis
5. Mobile OS Profiles
6. Company Profile
Research and Markets is a source for international market research reports and market data.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
(c) 2013 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]