|[September 30, 2013]
Research and Markets: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts: 2013-2019
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c46dl7/medipoint)
has announced the addition of the "MediPoint:
In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - EU Analysis and Market
Forecasts" report to their offering.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer, and
the second most common cause of mortality amongst cancer patients.
Prognosis (News - Alert) is directly related to early diagnosis, with survival rates
dramatically improved by early diagnosis and treatment. Thanks to the
introduction of CRC screening programs, mortality in the developed
countries is falling; however incidence continues to rise as a result of
diet and increasingly sedentary lifestyles. While historically,
colorectal cancer incidence in the developing world is low, in recent
years, disease diagnosis rates have dramatically increased, as a result
of changing lifestyles, awareness and improved access to medical
services. CRC screening can improve survival rates, and reduce the
overall cost of patient treatment.
GlobalData has estimated the in-vitro CRC screening market in the EU to
grow over the next seven years. This growth can be attributedto an
aging population (increasing the screening population); continued
adherence to national screening program guidelines and the emergence of
new higher-priced gene tests which offer better specificity and
- An overview of colorectal cancer, which includes epidemiology,
etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market
revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to
- Investigation of current and future market competition for in-vitro
colorectal cancer screening tests
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and
challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview
and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Fujirebio (Miraca Holdings)
MDx Health (was OncoMethylome)
Oncocyte (Bio Time)
Siemens (News - Alert) Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c46dl7/medipoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]