|[October 02, 2013]
Research and Markets: US Medical Radiopharmaceuticals Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ftqm3h/us_medical)
has announced the addition of the "US
Medical Radiopharmaceuticals Market" report to their offering.
This research service pertains to the US market for medical
radiopharmaceuticals. A thorough market sizing and forecasting model of
market revenue, procedure volumes, and average pricing is included,
along with analyses of market trends, drivers and restraints, and the
reimbursement and the competitive environments at the total level as
well as within each segment.
The three market segments considered are diagnostic SPECT
radiopharmaceuticals, diagnostic PET radiopharmaceuticals and
therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. The base year of the study is 2012 and
the forecast period extends seven years through 2019.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the recent market slowdown a permanent readjustment of the market,
or will the current stability give way to an increasing growthpattern?
- Which segments of the market are most likely to drive market growth
back to its historical rates, and over which period of time?
- What are the key radiopharmaceutical products in the market and on the
horizon that will stimulate growth in market demand for SPECT and PET
- What role are evolving clinical guidelines expected to play in favor
or to the detriment of each imaging modality in the current and future
- What type of impact is the trend toward personalized medicine expected
to have on the evolution of the therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals market?
- What is the outlook on the current industry dynamics and the expected
evolution of market concentration around the top five industry
Summary of Key Points
- Nuclear medicine and molecular imaging modalities continue to slowly
grow in capability and adoption.
- SPECT radiopharmaceuticals segment revenue reinstate and maintain
singledigit growth rates.
- PET radiopharmaceuticals continue to demonstrate robust growth, making
strides into cardiology.
- Several radiopharmaceuticals currently in development will enter the
market during the next five years.
- Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals segment takes off starting in 2014,
achieving double-digit growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Medical Radiopharmaceuticals Market
4. Diagnostic SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals Segment Breakdown
5. Diagnostic PET Radiopharmaceuticals Segment Breakdown
6. Radioimmunotherapy Agents Segment Breakdown
7. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ftqm3h/us_medical
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]