Slovakia Telecoms Market Report 2013 Includes an Analysis of the Market Outlook, Focusing On Trends and Emerging Opportunities
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mm824g/slovakia_telecoms) has announced the addition of the "Slovakia Telecoms Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
This country report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Slovakia's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- A fourth mobile operator could enter the market.
- Orange Slovensko continues to invest with some success in the fixed-line and pay-TV markets.
- Operators are adopting a variety of approaches to handset subsidies.
The data annex was updated on 19 August 2013 with 1Q 2013 data.
These country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Full-year historical figures are supplied for the past 10 years, alongside quarterly figures for the current calendar year. Metrics include the following.
Fixed telecoms market
- broadband (split by access technology: DSL, cable modem, FTTH/B, FWA and other) - households with voice
- household penetration (for voice and broadband)
- population penetration (broadband)
- unbundled local loops
- main lines digitalised (as a percentage of total narrowband lines).
- service revenue, including nominal growth, revenue per connection per month, and the incumbent's share of revenue - retail revenue ('spend') - defined as service revenue minus wholesale revenue - as a percentage of GDP, per capita per year and per connection per month.
- fixed-originated minutes.
Operator-level metrics/market share
- broadband subscribers by major broadband operator (and associated market shares and year-on-year changes) - DSL connections (total and the incumbent's share).
Mobile telecoms market
- total connections (handset and mobile broadband)
- prepaid/contract split of total connections
- population penetration rates for total, prepaid and contract connections - activity rates for total, prepaid and contract connections - 3G and above generations' share of total, prepaid and contract connections - mobile broadband connections
- mobile broadband population penetration rate.
- service revenue (total and split by prepaid and contract) - ARPU (total, prepaid and contract)
- data revenue (as a percentage of service revenue)
- retail revenue ('spend'), also as a percentage of GDP and per capita per year.
- mobile-originated minutes.
Operator-level metrics/market share
- active subscribers (and associated market share)
- proportion of prepaid accounts
- ARPU (total, prepaid and contract)
- service revenue
- data revenue (as a percentage of service revenue).
- ANTIK Telecom
- DIGI Slovakia
- Orange Slovensko
- Slovak Telekom
- Telef?nica Slovakia (O2)
- UPC Slovakia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mm824g/slovakia_telecoms
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=mm824g)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]