|[October 03, 2013]
Research and Markets: Herpes Simplex Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq8wn9/herpes_simplex)
has announced the addition of the "Herpes
Simplex Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their
'Herpes Simplex Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an
overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides
information on the therapeutic development for Herpes Simplex
Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on
late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Herpes Simplex Infections.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Herpes Simplex
- A review of the Herpes Simplex Infections products under development
by cmpanies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Herpes Simplex Infections pipeline on the basis of
route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Nutra Pharma Corporation
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pevion Biotech Ltd
Functional Genetics, Inc.
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Romark Laboratories, L.C.
ImmunoVaccine Technologies Inc.
Immune Design Inc.
Genocea Biosciences, Inc.
Profectus BioSciences, Inc.
3-V Biosciences, Inc.
Spider Biotech S.r.l.
Coridon Pty Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq8wn9/herpes_simplex
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]