|[October 07, 2013]
Research and Markets: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvfgpf/acute_respiratory)
has announced the addition of the "Acute
Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2013"
report to their offering.
'Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2013',
provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This
report provides information on the therapeutic development for Acute
Respiratory Distress Syndrome, complete with latest updates, and special
features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key
players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Respiratory
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Acute Respiratory
- A review of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome products under
development by companies and universities/research institutes based on
information derived fom company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome pipeline on the
basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome pipeline depth and focus of
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Altor BioScience Corporation
Mondobiotech Holding AG
Northern Therapeutics, Inc.
Faron Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvfgpf/acute_respiratory
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]