Mass Notification Market - Global Advancements Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018) [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Tue Oct 08 2013] Emergency and mass notification software is no longer used simply to share a piece of information with a large audience speedily. Rather, it is a conduit for communication flows of various types. The Emergency Communication/Mass Notification Systems (MNS) are evolving significantly, to meet with the demands such as fast message delivery, message prioritization, which are arising out of the increasing emergency situations. Mass notification provides advanced communication technology which alerts the people about the possible danger and also guides them during the situation to be safe. Customers consist of large scale companies, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), educational institutions, healthcare companies, military organizations, emergency response teams and also government. The services provide notification to individuals or groups such as customers, employees, citizens, and government officials.
Full Report Details at
Mass notification is considered as a necessity these days as it helps to promote public safety and avoid panic during natural calamities, terrorist attacks, crimes and other similar incidents. The technologies which are used in mass notification include communication systems such as Wi-Fi, IP Ethernet, satellite, radio frequency; Geographical Positioning Systems (GPS), Geographical Information Systems (GIS), and mobile applications. The vendors for MNS include companies such as IBM, United Technologies, Mircom Group of Companies, Tyco, Athoc and Cooper Industries.
The mass notification market research report analyzes global adoption trends, future growth potential, key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and best practices in this market. The report also analyzes market sizes and revenue forecasts across different regions as well as industry verticals.North America is expected to have the largest market share in the year 2013 which is succeeded by Europe.In 2013, the highest market share is accounted by hardware products, such as digital signage, speakers, in-building visual notification appliances, fire life safety solutions and paging systems. Furthermore, in 2018, it is expected that the market share of software and services will have comparatively higher market share. A few high growth markets are:
Distributed recipient solutions- These are expected to have a higher market share in the next five years as the trend towards mobility and cloud computing is growing.
Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR)- MNS will be deployed by enterprises mainly for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery application. The MNS will be used for day-to-day business operations along with BC/DR.
Energy and power industry- MNS is increasingly being used in the energy and power vertical as the losses after any disaster are tremendous. The regulations and compliances in various countries along with the increasing awareness of emergency communication is an added boost.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Micro Datacenter (MDC) Market (By Applications, Rack Sizes, Organization Size, Industries, & Geographies) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Indoor Location Market [Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN); Indoor Mapping; Indoor LBS; Indoor Analytics; By Positioning Systems (Network-based, Independent, Hybrid)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
(c) 2013 ClickPress Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]