Indonesia Call Center (Call Centre) Market Forecast: 2013 to 2017
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rqn9c/indonesia_call) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Call Center (Call Centre) Market Forecast: 2013 to 2017" report to their offering.
The Indonesia Call Center market will continue its strong growth in 2013 as a robust economy with strong domestic consumption continues to drive this sector forward.
The fourth edition of "Indonesia's Contact Center Industry Market Forecast" has been published with some interesting trends noted:
- CRM technology spending increased 28% in 2012
- the number of Contact Center agent positions grew by 23% in 2012
- the number Contact Center interactions through social networking applications increased over 250 percent in 2012 (over our 2011 baseline).
In addition to the significant uptake in new IP based Call Center technologies, we are seeing a number of Indonesian enterprises implementing best practices that improve performance metrics in customer satisfaction and service, inbound and outbound sales, and collections.
This market research report is a new, independent assessment of the BPO and Contact ( Call ) Center industry in Indonesia. The report provides industry professionals and strategists, analysts, and technology companies with independent forecasts and market intelligence on Indonesia's growing Contact Center industry. Besides enabling decision makers to assess the market size and growth, it also helps in identifying new market opportunities.
This report provides answers to help you:
- Assess the size of the Outsourced Call Center and BPO market in Indonesia
- Develop plans for expanding or establishing Call Center or BPO company in Indonesia
- Understand the trends and influences in the Indonesia Contact Center market
- Understand the forecast for the number of Call Centers and Call Center Agent postions in Indonesia for 2013 to 2017
- Understand the leading Indonesian companies expanding their Contact Centers in 2013 to 2017
- Understand the weakness and risks in this market in Indonesia
- Forecast of spending increases on Contact Center technology to 2017
- Forecast of the number of Contact Center interactions through Social Networking applications in Indonesia
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1. Outlook and Analysis
Section 2. Trends Impacting the Indonesian Contact Center Market in 2013
Section 3. Metrics and Forecasts for Indonesia Call Center Market to 2017
Section 4. Methodology and Research Approach
Table of Figures and Exhibits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rqn9c/indonesia_call
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Call Centres (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=133&campaign_id=2rqn9c)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]