ICT Role in UK Public Sector Social Services Market Discussed by Kable in In-demand Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London, UK (PRWEB) October 18, 2013
The UK councils’ spending on various applications and related services for social services exceeded EUR 70 million during 2012-2013. With social care comprising the largest share of councils' total expenditure, as well as with soaring costs due an ageing population, the local government is seeking ways to economize on the multitudinous applications used by social services, with rationalisation also serving the business intelligence (BI) it requires to provide smart social services.
The main IT challenges include concerns around sharing restricted data, integration with heterogeneous systems, timely access to relevant information, the call for the rationalization of hosting technologies, among others. Transitioning to integrated care, reducing service expenditure, responding to changes in service demand, etc. pose key challenges to social care today. CACI, Capita, CareWorks, Civica, Corelogic, Liquidlogic, Northgate, OLM Systems, Oxford Computer Consultants, and Softbox are the leading suppliers of social care applications.
In-demand market research report “Smarter social services - Applications for informed care delivery” drawn up by Kable has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Smarter social services - Applications for informed care delivery
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 4,602.00
The report provides insightful information about the use of ICT in the public sector social services marketplace across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The research covers the UK public sector ICT social services universe, besides offering an up-close look at the UK public sector ICT local government marketplace.
Companies discussed in the study include: Northgate, OLM, Corelogic, Liquidlogic, CareWorks, CACI, Capita, Civica, Oxford Computer Consultants, Softbox, KL2, System C Healthcare, McKesson, Advanced Health and Care, CareerVision, Trojan Consultants, Tunstall Healthcare, Advanced Computer Software, and Advanced Business Solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
• Local government application series.
• Social care applications: market sizing – overall top 10 suppliers; market segment: opportunities and competition; local authority customer types: opportunities and competition.
• Social care applications: IT challenges.
• Social care applications: procurement trends – rationalising applications; hosted applications; joint procurement of applications; applications for shared services.
• Social care applications: leading suppliers – supplier positioning; profiles of the top 10 suppliers; a snapshot of other key suppliers.
• Social care market structure – total social care expenditure; social care providers.
• Wider challenges in social care.
More in-demand and new market research studies by the publisher can be found at Kable page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11246201.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]