Research and Markets Offers Report: MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - US Analysis and Market Forecasts [Professional Services Close - Up]
(Professional Services Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: In-Vitro Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests - US Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
Thanks to the introduction of CRC screening programs, mortality in the developed countries is falling; however incidence continues to rise as a result of diet and increasingly sedentary lifestyles. While historically, colorectal cancer incidence in the developing world is low, in recent years, disease diagnosis rates have dramatically increased, as a result of changing lifestyles, awareness and improved access to medical services. CRC screening can improve survival rates, and reduce the overall cost of patient treatment.
GlobalData has estimated the US in-vitro CRC screening market to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 51.1 percent over the next seven years. This growth can be attributed to an aging population (increasing the screening population) and the rapid adoption of emerging new higher-priced gene tests which offer better specificity and sensitivity.
- An overview of colorectal cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for in- vitro colorectal cancer screening tests
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the in-vitro colorectal cancer screening tests sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Competitive Assessment
5 Unmet Needs
6 Pipeline Products
7 Industry Overview
8 Current and Future Players
9 Market Drivers, Opportunities and Barriers
10 Country Outlooks & Forecasts
-Fujirebio (Miraca Holdings)
-MDx Health (was OncoMethylome)
-Oncocyte (Bio Time)
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
(c) 2013 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]