Altura Consulting Targets East African Companies With Sap Solutions
(AllAfrica Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Altura Consulting, an SAP Africa Value-Added Reseller (VAR), has announced that it will be driving its Pan-African SAP HCM Solutions into the East African market, recognising the massive opportunity and growth for Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in Africa.
Headquartered in Hyderabad, India, Altura Consulting is a premier partner for enterprise management solutions, specialising in HCM domain. To date, Altura has delivered SAP consulting and training across leading multi-national organisations, across 17 industry verticals and 70 clients, and has worked extensively with global SAP partners for products and service delivery. Altura provides direct and indirect IT sales and support infrastructure in India and to African countries such as Nigeria, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Mauritius, Ethiopia, Tunisia, and now Kenya.
Altura's Pan-African SAP HCM Solution, PEEPAL, which can be access on-premise or off-premise via the cloud is aimed at large enterprises and is built on a standard SAP Enterprise Core Component (SAP ECC) 6.0 platform with SAP NetWeaver - a service-oriented application and integration platform - extensions. With PEEPAL, up to 70 percent of the standard HR and Payroll requirements for Africa can be met directly with only the remaining 30 percent to be customized based on the specific requirements of the project in question.
"By enabling business insight, efficiency, and flexibility for customers, SAP software helps businesses close the gap between HCM-related business strategy and execution," said Roopa Karemungikar, Altura, Founder and CEO. "SAP offers unmatched global reach, support, and scalability to help ensure consistent HR practices and facilitate business expansion across the globe, both on premise and on cloud. Through our partnership with SAP, Altura can now provide businesses in East Africa the greatest degree of integration for improved visibility, speed, and quality of decision making while adding strategic business value."
Copyright CIO East Africa. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com).
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]