ComSource Enters the Cyber Security Market with the Launch of Cytelics?: a Specialty Suite of Network Security Solutions
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Frederick, MD (PRWEB) October 30, 2013
ComSource, a Globecomm company and a leading communications solutions provider, announced the launch of Cytelics?, an end–to-end cyber security solutions service. Cytelics? will be offered through Comsource, specializing in engineering, software development and interoperability testing. Cytelics? can be found at http://www.cytelics.com.
Cytelics? services are industry specific systems and solutions designed for commercial and industrial organizations that focus on manufacturing, transportation, power/energy utilities, and other heavy industry. These companies are dependent on Industrial Controls Systems (ICS), and can utilize Cytelics? to secure their manufacturing business line. In addition, our Cyber Security solutions also cover sectors utilizing complex production networks such as broadcast networks, telecomm operators, and educational institutions.
Cytelics? offers a comprehensive and customizable suite of network security services and technologies. Cytelics? cyber security solutions are custom-designed for target industries by encompassing ICS, automation systems, SCADA, information security, IT systems, and physical security into a complete lifecycle offering. This includes:
• Risk Assessment of networks to determine vulnerabilities and business exposure
• Remediation solutions that correct network and systems vulnerabilities.
• Risk mitigation solutions harden the network and ensure industry best practices.
• Vigilance that continually detects, deters, and defends against threats.
• Custom network design and implementation to secure networks and ICS Byron Parker, Comsource President, said: "The launch of Cytelics? will uniquely position Globecomm in the Cyber Security market. Through Comsource’s accredited security laboratories and network testing facilities and Globecomm’s ability to deliver custom secure communications networks, we provide the flexibility to develop customized solutions for any type of cyber threat. http://www.cytelics.com
ComSource, Inc. (http://www.comsourceinc.net), a Globecomm company, is a leading provider of engineering services, software development, interoperability testing, and equipment evaluation for the telecommunications industry. The company supports a wide variety of telecommunications projects including logistics, acquisition, site selection, infrastructure, testing, design, and first-office simulation. ComSource performs research directed toward the discovery and application of innovative solutions to challenges within the telecommunications field. The consulting services offered by ComSource provide their customers with the best options for solving their communications needs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11282721.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]