|[November 04, 2013]
Research and Markets: 2013 Report on the Worldwide Platform-as-a-Service Market - with Forecast to 2016
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7qmwv/global)
has announced the addition of the "2013
Report on the Worldwide Platform-as-a-Service Market - with Forecast to
2016 " report to their offering.
PaaS is a cloud computing application development platform with a
development tool hosted in the cloud and accessed through a browser. The
cloud resources are deployed and managed by cloud service providers
while end-users have the liberty to use the service on a pay-per-use
basis. With the PaaS solution, developers can build web applications
without installing any tools at their end and deploy applications
without any specialized system administration skills.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
What are he key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Public Cloud Services Ecosystem
7. Market Environment
8. Global PaaS Market (Size and Forecast 2012-2016)
9. Global PaaS Market by Category Segmentation
10. Global PaaS Market by Product Segmentation
11. Global PaaS Market by End-user Segmentation
12. Geographical Segmentation
13. PaaS Market in North America
14. PaaS Market in South America (Size and Forecast 2012-2016)
15. PaaS Market in Europe (Size and Forecast 2012-2016)
16. PaaS Market in the Middle East and Africa Region (Size and Forecast
17. PaaS Market in the APAC Region (Size and Forecast 2012-2016)
18. Key Leading Countries
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Buying Criteria
BMC Software (News - Alert) Inc.
Bungee Connect Inc.
Engine Yard Inc.
Microsoft (News - Alert) Corp.
Rackspace Inc.. Longjump Inc.
Red Hat Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7qmwv/global
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]