Assessment of the Civil Security Market in India
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lb4hh/assessment_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Assessment of the Civil Security Market in India" report to their offering.
After the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, India has been modernising its homeland security apparatus. This research service assesses the Indian civil security market.
The report identifies key market opportunities and trends, and it provides an overview of existing suppliers. Total market and segment forecasts are given, as are case studies illustrating market challenges and solutions.
Segments covered include border and maritime security; critical infrastructure protection, which breaks down further into security for power and utility infrastructure, oil and gas infrastructure, mass transportation, and airports; first responder C3i and emergency response; safe cities; and cyber security. The base year is 2012, and the forecast period is 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the market trends in the Indian civil security market?
- What are the market opportunities in the Indian civil security market's various threat domains?
- What are the market trends in each threat domain or security segment?
- Who are the key competitors in the Indian civil security market ?
- What are the latest solutions for homeland security that are available in the market?
- Which vertical has the greatest growth opportunities?
Summary of Key Findings
- India has been modernising its homeland security apparatus after the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. Public-sector spending (spending by the government) accounts for the majority of the revenue in India's civil security market.
- Left-wing extremism, threats from terrorist outfits, public-private partnerships in internal security, mega events, the vulnerability of critical infrastructure, and changes in offset policy are some of the factors driving the civil security market in India.
- Low awareness of security products; a price-sensitive, fragmented market; and bureaucratic delays are some of the factors that threaten market prospects.
- Technology solutions for border management and India's coastal surveillance network are driving the border and maritime security market segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Civil Security Market
4. Border and Maritime Security Segment
5. Critical Infrastructure Protection Segment
6. Safe Cities Segment
7. First Responder C3i and Emergency Response Segment
8. Cyber Security Segment
9. Case Studies Indian Civil Security Market
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lb4hh/assessment_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Homeland Defence (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=138&campaign_id=7lb4hh)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]