SugarCRM Integration with Magic xpi Integration Platform
Dec 04, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Your SugarCRM is doing its job: helping your sales team sell more effectively and helping your customer service reps deliver exceptional service. However , to achieve maximum operational and sales efficiency, business intelligence, and innovation, you need SugarCRM integration with other enterprise applications, systems and data. So how can you do this quickly, easily, and cost-effectively?
Magic xpi Integration Platform provides an enterprise-grade code-free, metadata-based approach to integration, letting IT and business users easily automate and streamline business processes between different applications and databases without programming or complex middleware.
Magic xpi for SugarCRM integration supports all SugarCRM commercial and community versions whether on-premise or cloud based. Magic's SugarCRM adapter is optimized for fast and accurate connectivity with your other business systems, regardless of data format and system location (on premise or cloud) and it can even be run in the cloud.
SugarCRM integration with Magic xpi makes it easy to integrate SugarCRM with any ERP ( SAP , Oracle JD Edwards , Sage, SYSPRO ...) email and social media (Outlook, Facebook...) and other business apps including Agile PLM, Peoplesoft, Primavera, supply chain management, logistics and more, Magic's wide variety of application and technology adapters enable you to complete your integration projects quickly and successfully, providing an immediate return on investment.
Based on state-of-the-art In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) architecture, Magic xpi for SugarCRM Integration provides cost-effective elastic scalability and 24/7 data availability with automated data recovery so you can be assured of accurate and real-time view of your corporate information at all times.
Magic xpi for SugarCRM Features
* Out-of-the-box adapter optimized for SugarCRM integration
* Large library of pre-built protocol and technology adapters
* Drag-and-drop functionality for easy configuration of business processes
* Visual Data Mapper transforms information regardless of format
* Step-by-step wizards simplify complex integration
* Intuitive graphical user interface
* Automated handling of exceptions and errors in business processes
* Powerful, built-in security and encryption tools
* Built-in clustering and failover capabilities
* Extended monitoring and management capabilities for IT and business users
* SOA compliant and technology agnostic
* Support for SugarREST Web Services
Sugar CRM Integration Use Cases
* Ease of Use & Fast Time-to-Market: 5 to 10 times faster than other solutions. Our highly productive, code-free, metadata-based drag and drop paradigm lets IT and business users focus on integrating business processes, not the underlying technologies.
* Any Application/Any Technology: Large set certified and native adapters for optimized integration with leading IT systems including SAP , Oracle JD Edwards , Microsoft Dynamics , SharePoint , SYSPRO , Sage, Salesforce , IBM and more. Over 50 technology adaptors for integrating a wide variety of operating systems, databases, and standards including Web services, messaging, FTP and directories, .NET, Java, RPG, HTTP, and more. Supports Windows, Linux, AIX, IBM i Series and Solaris. Connects any combination of on-premise and cloud systems. Magic xpi can be deployed in the cloud as well.
- Optimizes IT Skills and Resources: Easy to implement, run and maintain. No need for deep programming knowledge. One skill set for multiple integration needs.
- Future-Proof: Versatile solution with highly scalable In-Memory Data Grid architecture to support current and future cloud, mobile and big data integration scenarios. Continuous enhancements and application adapters.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Built-in robustness, high availability elastic scalability and extended management capabilities -- eliminates need for extra IT resources. Useful for multiple integration scenarios.
- 30 Years of Enterprise Application Development and Integration Experience: There's no substitute for experience. Together with our global operations and references, network of partners, and professional services, Magic has what it takes for IT to deliver successful integration projects, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Enterprise-Grade: Secure connectivity using native and standard protocols. In-Memory Data Grid Architecture with built-in clustering, failover and automatic recovery capabilities assures business continuity; SOA-compliant; Comprehensive management and monitoring capabilities
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]