|[December 04, 2013]
Research and Markets: LY2605541 (Type 2 Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx8gz6/ly2605541_type_2)
has announced the addition of the "LY2605541
(Type 2 Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
GlobalData has released its new report, LY2605541 (Type 2 Diabetes) -
Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. The type 2 diabetes market is
mature and crowded with inexpensive generics. Despite being marked by a
late-stage pipeline filled with me-too drugs, this market will undergo
substantial growth between 2012 and 2022, more than doubling over this
period. The main drivers of growth will be the dramatic increase in
disease prevalence and physicians' efforts to delay disease progression
and reduce the costly burden of diabetic complications through the use
of combinationtherapies and novel branded drugs.
Insulin peglispro (LY2605541) is a novel basal insulin analog being
developed by Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim, currently in Phase III
- Overview of type 2 diabetes, including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on LY2605541 including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for LY2605541 for the top ten countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, Brazil, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for type 2 diabetes
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of LY2605541 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for LY2605541 from 2012-2022 in top ten
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil,
India and China)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx8gz6/ly2605541_type_2
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]