|[December 13, 2013]
Research and Markets: Jordan Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 - Supported by Growth in Non-life Insurance
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mr7m6n/jordan_insurance)
has announced the addition of the "Jordan
Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 - Supported by Growth in Non-life
Insurance" report to their offering.
The report titled Jordan Insurance Market Outlook to 2017 - Supported by
Growth in Non-life Insurance' provides a comprehensive analysis of the
various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and
developments and future projections of life and various non-life
insurance segments such as medical, fire and other damages, marine,
aviation, liability and credit.
The report provides the market share in major segments and company
profiles of major players present in the market.
The insurance sector of Jordan presently is comprised of 28 companies
which are licensed to operate their insurance business in Jordan. The
sector is regulated by the Insurance Commission which regulates and
supervises insurance supporting service providers in the country.
These comprise of 514 gents, 98 brokers, 11 reinsurance brokers, 50
loss adjusters and surveyors, 13 actuaries, 22 consultants, 1 cover
holder, 15 companies administrating insurance business and 9 banks
licensed to practice bancassurance.
The insurance industry of Jordan has experienced high growth after 1995
when the sector was reopened for the investors with a minimum capital
requirement of JD 2.0 million. This was considered to be a low minimum
capital requirement and favorably shaped the industry to a high growth
Key Topics Covered:
- The market size of the Jordan insurance market by value on the basis
of gross written premiums.
- The market segmentation of the Jordan insurance market by life and
- The market size and future projections of the life and non-life
- Market segmentation of the Jordan non-life insurance market by motor,
medical, fire and other damage to property, marine, aviation, liability,
credit and suretyship and others.
- Market size and future projections of Jordan motor, medical, fire and
other damage to property, marine, aviation, liability, credit and
suretyship and others insurance segments.
- Market share of major players in life and various non-life segments.
- Company Profiles of major players in the Jordan insurance market.
- Future outlook and projections of the Jordan insurance market on the
basis of gross written premiums.
- Al Nisr Insurance
- American Life Insurance
- Arab Germa
- Arab Life and Accident Insurance
- Arab Orient Insurance
- Arab Union International Insurance
- Holy Land Insurance
- Islamic Insurance
- Jordan Emirates Insurance
- Jordan Insurance
- Middle East Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mr7m6n/jordan_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]