GetUSales Launches New Lead Generation Campaigns for CrossFit
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) (PRWEB) December 16, 2013
Marketing automation leader GetUSales has just released a line of lead generation campaigns designed specifically for CrossFit gym owners. These lead generation campaigns were created to help busy gym owners automate their lead-generating and lead-nurturing processes, saving them time and producing better results than traditional manual lead generating processes. Lead generating doesn't need to be an act of U.S. Congress. GetUSales' new campaigns make it easier than ever to nurture and capture leads.
How do lead generation campaigns work?
GetUSales’ lead generation campaigns bring more members through CrossFit gyms’ doors by consistently providing potential members with valuable, educational content tailored specifically to their interests.
GetUSales offers 10 campaigns directed at CrossFit prospects. Each campaign comes with a set of pre-written emails that are distributed at set intervals of time. Gym owners’ contacts are loaded into the Infusionsoft database, and each contact is connected to the campaign or campaigns that are more relevant to them. Once the contact is connected to the campaign, emails are sent to them automatically, without any additional work on the part of the gym owner.
The emails are tracked, giving CrossFit owners a wealth of valuable information on the behavior of their potential clients. Owners can tap into their Infusionsoft account at any time and see where each contact is in their campaigns, which links they have clicked, and where/when/if they have dropped out. This information is an invaluable tool for improving and creating new marketing strategies. This data also shows which leads are how now and need to be contacted directly.
Lead generation campaigns for CrossFit
• “Workout of the Day” Alert Opt-In
• Local Outreach Campaign
• Rollover 12-Month Campaign
• Update Current Records Campaign
• New Prospect/Expressed Interest Campaign
• Box Visitor/Interview Campaign
• Special Announcement Campaign
• New Member Campaign
• Discontinued Membership Campaign
• Refer A Friend Campaign
Why automated lead generation campaigns are better than manual processes
Automated lead generation campaigns are preferable to manual processes because:
1. The results are trackable. So gym owners know their marketing dollars are being well spent.
2. Automation saves time. An automated campaign does almost all the work so gym owners don’t have to.
3. Automation gets results. According to Entrepreneur magazine (Sept. 2013), businesses that automate their marketing processes experience a 451 percent increase in qualified leads.
4. Automation eliminates follow-up failure. Once a contact is added into the system, they get nurtured no matter what, with no more work for the gym owner.
GetUSales is an industry leader in the automation market. Located in scenic Dahlonega, Ga., GetUSales helps clients around the globe automate their marketing processes for better efficiency and greater profits. For more information about GetUSales’ lead generation campaigns for CrossFit and its other industry-specific marketing solutions, visit http://www.getusales.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11427481.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]