|[December 19, 2013]
Research and Markets: Fasiglifam (Type 2 Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fwx36/fasiglifam_type)
has announced the addition of the "Fasiglifam
(Type 2 Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Fasiglifam (Type 2 Diabetes) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. The
type 2 diabetes market is mature and crowded with inexpensive generics.
Despite being marked by a late-stage pipeline filled with me-too drugs,
this market will undergo substantial growth between 2012 and 2022, more
than doubling over this period.
The main drivers of growth will be the dramatic increase in disease
prevalence and physicians' efforts to delay disease progression and
reduce the costly burden of diabetic complications through the use of
combination therapies and novel branded drugs.
Fasiglifam (TAK-875) is a first-in-class GPR40/FFAR1 receptor agonist,
currently being investigted in Phase III clinical trials by Takeda
- Overview of type 2 diabetes, including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Fasiglifam including product description,
safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Fasiglifam for the top ten countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, Brazil, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for type 2 diabetes
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Fasiglifam performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Fasiglifam from 2012-2022 in top ten
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil,
India and China)
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Opportunity and Unmet Need
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fwx36/fasiglifam_type
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]