|[December 20, 2013]
Research and Markets: Global Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content & Technology Forecast 2013-17
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxm4cl/global_consumer)
has announced the addition of the "Global
Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content & Technology Forecast 2013-17"
report to their offering.
Global consumer spending on digital media content & technology grew
11.9% to $860.39 billion in 2012, while expanding at a 14.5% CAGR in the
2007-12 period. In comparison, consumer spending on traditional media
content & technology worldwide increased only 1.5% in 2012 to $664.06
billion and crept up 1.4% compounded annually over the five-year period.
Younger generations rapidly consuming a majority of media content on
digital devices will drive increased consumer spending on digital media
content & technology at a worldwide 10.8% CAGR. The global market is
expected to reach $1.4 trillion by 2017.
The report titled 'Global Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content &
Technology Forecast 2013-17' delivers unrivalle projections identifying
worldwide growth opportunities in digital media content & technology
spending. The report will answer three key market questions:
- What are the largest and fastest growing markets for spending
worldwide, and what are the largest and fastest growing sectors,
categories and segments?
- In developed, as well as developing economies, which spending
categories and segments will most likely support sustainable business
- How does a businesses' planned and actual performance look when
benchmarked against a market's digital sector, category, segment or GDP?
- Exclusive Data, Analytics & Forecasts by Region, Market, Sector,
Category and Segment
- Spending Definitions & Segmentation
- 2 Digital Media Spending Sectors
- 5 Digital Spending Categories
- 28 Digital Media Spending Segments
- 4 Traditional Media Spending Categories
- 14 Traditional Media Spending Segments
- At-a-Glance Digital Content & Technology Market Rankings by:
-- Total Spending & Growth
-- Annual Per Capita Spend
-- Share of Total Global Media Spending
-- Content Unit Purchases Spending & Growth
-- Content Subscriptions Spending & Growth
-- Access Spending & Growth
-- Media Devices Spending & Growth
- 2007-12 Actuals
- 2013-17 Forecasts
- 253 Power Point slides with 294 Tables & Charts
- 30 Pages of Analysis
- Companion Excel Workbook includes 29 Tabs, detailed datasets by
market, sector, category and segment totaling 42, 300 data points
- 30 Minute Analyst Call
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxm4cl/global_consumer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]