Get The Most From Your Marketing In 2014 With These Simple Tips
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Melbourne, Australia (PRWEB) December 30, 2013
Marketing is a vital aspect of any business. Without a flow of new customers into a business, it will slowly die. However marketing can also be one of the most challenging and difficult to quantify. The New Year offers a great time to create a marketing plan for 2014.
Matthew Holmes of the Australian Digital Marketing firm chmstrategy advised, “By making sure you start the year with a well defined marketing plan, your business can be on a much stronger footing to take advantage of the opportunities that 2014 will offer.” chmstrategy advises businesses on how to improve their lead generation and conversion, and on how to improve their customer retention using automated online methods.
Some simple steps to ensure you get the most from your marketing in 2014 are:
• Define your business goals. E.g. “$600,000 turnover in the next 12 months."
• Define your ideal target market, i.e. who are you going to sell your products or services to.
• Refine this further by defining your ideal customer in terms of income, gender, age, interests, occupation etc.
• List the avenues that you can use to effectively reach these people. Is it networking, internet advertising, social media etc.
• Develop a strategy to engage these customers using the avenues you have listed.
• Be sure to incorporate ways to track the effectiveness of your marketing into your strategy.
Matthew Holmes remarked, “Too often businesses embark on marketing campaigns without and clear strategy or response tracking in place. This means the business has no idea what sort of return they are getting on their advertising spend!” Many businesses have found one the distinct advantages of online marketing is the ability to track the effectiveness of their marketing budget.
By starting the year with clearly identified aims and customer targets, and a strategy for engaging and tracking those engagements in place, your business can ensure that 2014 will be the best it can be.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11449469.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]