|[January 03, 2014]
Research and Markets: Care Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2013-2017 Analysis
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpmghl/care_homes)
has announced the addition of the "Care
Homes Construction Market Report - UK 2013-2017 Analysis"
report to their offering.
The report should be of particular interest to care providers in the
private and local authority sectors and construction/service companies
involved in the long-term care sector.
Key areas in the report:
- Structure and size of both the independent and voluntary sectors .
- Analysis of supply and demand in the care sector against a backdrop of
an aging population.
- Sources of funding and investment in the independent and voluntary
- Development pipeline - key building programmes and major players.
- Total long-term care sector revenue has increased by around 4-5%
between 2010 and 013, with a significant decline in public sector care
home revenues. However, whilst public sector care home revenues have
been declining, private care homes have fared considerably better, with
revenues forecast to increase by around 7% in 2013 over the previous year
- It is estimated that the private long-term care sector will continue
to experience steady growth over the next few years, increasing on
average by around 6% per annum to reach a value of around £15.6bn by
2017, which will help underpin major development programmes.
Areas of particular interest:
- Review of private, public/voluntary provision - mix shares, values,
trends in last decade, future prospects up to 2017.
- Implications of Health & Social Care Bill and Dilnot Report into
funding of long-term care.
- Analysis of long-term care homes development pipeline.
- Detailed analysis of the development opportunities available to
develop residential care property and the building programmes and
expansion plans of leading independent and voluntary sector providers.
- Review of key contractors / clients/ development programmes.
- Associated Care Facilities (ACF)
- Building Construction Partnership (BCP)
- GB Building Solutions
- Galliford Try
- LNT Construction
- Willmott Dixon
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpmghl/care_homes
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]