|[January 03, 2014]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the Brazilian Market for Reagent Kits in In Vitro Diagnosis
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqlfd3/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the Brazilian Market for Reagent Kits in In Vitro Diagnosis"
report to their offering.
Despite Brazilian economic and industry challenges, the market for
reagent kits in in vitro diagnosis (IVD) is experiencing robust growth.
This research service leverages primary research that includes several
companies manufacturing and marketing reagent kits in IVD, companies
distributing or buying these products, and IVD experts, as well as
secondary research that includes web sites and magazines specializing in
IVD, economic newspapers, and scientific databases.
Market segments include immunochemistry, hematology/hemostasis,
urinalysis, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and pont-of-care
testing. The research service includes revenue, market share, and market
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer
- What are the most promising segments in the Brazilian market for
reagent kits in IVD?
- Which are the largest customers, and what is their market share in IVD
- What are the market drivers, restraints, and trends for the Brazilian
market for reagent kits in IVD?
- What are the opportunities and strategies to increase revenue and
profit margins as well as increase participants' market share?
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Market for Reagent Kits in IVD
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Market for Reagent Kits in IVD
6. Competitive Environment
7. Immunochemistry Segment Breakdown
8. Hematology/Hemostasis Segment Breakdown
9. Urinalysis Segment Breakdown
10. Microbiology Segment Breakdown
11. Molecular Diagnosis Segment Breakdown
12. POCT Segment Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqlfd3/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]