SUBSCRIBE TO TMCnet
TMCnet - World's Largest Communications and Technology Community

TMCNet:  Research and Markets: 2013 Report on the International Electrophysiology (EP) Devices - Market Growth Analysis 2009-2015

[January 03, 2014]

Research and Markets: 2013 Report on the International Electrophysiology (EP) Devices - Market Growth Analysis 2009-2015

DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--

Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfwbzm/global) has announced the addition of the "2013 Report on the International Electrophysiology (EP) Devices - Market Growth Analysis 2009-2015" report to their offering.

The broad health care' division has been witnessing a rapid growth and technological improvements varying from sector to sector since the past 3-5 years. The evolution of cardiac devices has opened new vistas in the health care industry. Growth rate exhibited by the cardiac devices industry, even during the recession years, confirms the positive growth prospects going ahead.

Global electrophysiology devices market forecasts to reach at US$4.4 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.7% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for nearly 35% of the global value while Europe claims approximately 30% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 10.8% driving a market value of US$1.1 billin by 2015.


Diagnostic electrophysiology catheters account for more than 65% of the market value while laboratory devices and ablation catheters round off to 35%. On a global scale, projections for conventional electrophysiology catheters segment indicate a close to 50% of the diagnostic EP market by 2015 leaving the rest of the market to advanced and ultrasound types. Considering the ablation catheters types, RF ablation catheters segment indicate a close to 40% by 2015 while cryo, laser, microwave and other types adds up to the remaining 60%.

Key Topics Covered:

Electrophysiology (EP)

1. Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters

a. Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters (fixed and steerable)

b. Advanced EP Diagnostic Catheters (loop and other)

c. Ultrasound EP Diagnostic Catheters

2. EP Laboratory Devices

a. X-Ray Systems

b. 3D Mapping Systems

c. EP Recording Systems

d. Remote Steering Systems

e. Intracardiac Echocardiography Systems

f. Radiofequency (RF) Ablation Generators

3. EP Ablation Catheters

a. Radiofequency (RF) EP Ablation Catheters (Conventional & Irrigated-Tip)

b. Cryoablation EP Catheters

c. Laser Ablation Systems

d. Navigational Advanced Mapping Accessories

e. Microwave Ablation

4. Others

Companies Mentioned:

  • Abbott Vascular Devicesatricure
  • Abiomed.
  • Advansource Biomaterials
  • Aga Medical Corporation
  • Atrium Medical Corp
  • Ats Medical
  • Biophan Technologies
  • Biosense Webster
  • Boston Scientific
  • Cardiac Science
  • Cardiacassist
  • Cardica
  • Cardiomems
  • Cook Group Incorporated
  • Cordis Corporation
  • Cryolife
  • Idev Technologies
  • Medtronic.

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfwbzm/global


[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]

OTHER NEWS PROVIDERS







Technology Marketing Corporation

800 Connecticut Ave, 1st Floor East, Norwalk, CT 06854 USA
Ph: 800-243-6002, 203-852-6800
Fx: 203-866-3326

General comments: tmc@tmcnet.com.
Comments about this site: webmaster@tmcnet.com.

STAY CURRENT YOUR WAY

© 2014 Technology Marketing Corporation. All rights reserved.