|[January 13, 2014]
Research and Markets: Analysis of the European Semiconductors in Thin Film and Printed Battery Market 2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8t76l/analysis_of_the)
has announced the addition of the "Analysis
of the European Semiconductors in Thin Film and Printed Battery Market"
report to their offering.
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European
semiconductors in thin film and printed battery market, the second
largest globally. The region covers all of Western Europe, including
Germany, the United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, and
The study covers the applications that use thin film batteries and the
semiconductor components used in those applications. Various drivers,
restraints, and challenges that affect the market in each of these
regions are examined, identified through elaborate Market esearch
Methodology. Apart from this, the study also provides a revenue forecast
analysis from 2010 to 2020 for the European region. The base year is
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current market scenario? Is the market growing? How long
will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- In what stage is this market? Will these products continue to be in
demand, or will they be replaced by other lower-end products?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Is the market
ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is
additional development needed?
Summary of Key Points
- Partnerships between semiconductor companies, research institutions,
material developers, or equipment suppliers will help optimize the cost
against the value curve.
- The healthcare devices market will be a major driver for growth from
- Asia-Pacific and the ROW provide great scope for growth in low-power
semiconductors over the forecast period.
- Price issues and manufacturing challenges associated with TFB
technology are amongst the major factors limiting high-volume shipment
of semiconductors in TFB applications.
- Economies of scale in this market are expected towards the end of
2016, after which volume production and shipment will be high.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
II. Market Overview
III. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
IV. Forecasts and Trends
V. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z8t76l/analysis_of_the
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]