JCPenney, Tractor Supply, Walmart CEOs Among Leaders to Join NRF Board of Directors
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) NEW YORK, Jan. 12 -- The National Retail Federation issued the following news release:
The National Retail Federation today announced the election of six new members to its Board of Directors as retailers from around the globe gathered in New York for Retail's BIG Show. The new additions will each serve a three-year term.
"These executives are among the top thought leaders in the world of retail and will only strengthen an already diverse and well-respected board," NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay said. "Their knowledge and experience will be invaluable as we address the many issues facing retailers at a time when our industry is rapidly changing."
The new board members include:
- Beall's CEO Steve Knopik
- J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc. CEO Myron "Mike" Ullman
- SAP Senior Vice President and Head of the Global Retail Industry Business Unit Lori Mitchell-Keller
- Tractor Supply Company President and CEO Greg Sandfort
- Utah Retail Merchants Association President Dave Davis
- Walmart U.S. President and CEO Bill Simon
The retailers were elected to the board Sunday, the opening day of NRF's 103rd Annual Convention and EXPO.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140114-30FurigayJane-4599320 30FurigayJane
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]