Digital Marketing VS. Traditional Marketing [CPI Financial]
(CPI Financial Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Social media and digital marketing are a booming sector in the Middle East with an estimated growth of more than 20 per cent in 2014. This growth expectation is based on the 14 new trends of social media and digital marketing that are set to arise in the Middle East region for year 2014, according to CTPartners.
The trends based on the latest white paper by CTPartners Executive Search Inc stated that there are lots of demands for digital marketers in the region from most of organisations. Moreover, based on the expectations from BR Communications which is a newly established PR and fully integrated marketing services consultancy in the Arab Region: "More than 90 per cent of organisations … are following the social media and digital marketing methods in addition to tradition marketing to support their marketing campaigns and promote themselves across the region and even globally."
Digital and Social media marketing arises to state and showcase its 14 new trends in 2014 and the following trends has established itself rapidly as an important tool for brands, and these trends are expected to develop next year. The 14 trends are:
1. Content marketing is key to attract and retain customers
2. Big data just keeps getting bigger
3. Images outrank words for engagement
4. The social enterprise as a business function
5. Social crowdsourcing expands business resources
6. Companies engage with consumers in real-time with location based advertising
7. Hashtags become leading search tool
8. Mobile marketing surpasses traditional advertising
9. Social media is essential for successful business strategy
10. Marketing transitions from monologue to dialogue and consumers will be rewarded
11. Augmented reality shifts marketing from data to visualization
12. Digital exceeds traditional marketing budgets
13. SEO becomes focused on consumer behaviors
14. Building relationships with inbound marketing is critical to long term growth
Rihab Fayad, Director of Business Development at BR Communications, concluded: "Digital Marketing drives profit, product longevity, and brand loyalty. As companies look to take their products and services into new markets and channels. Moreover, Digital Marketing plays a vital role in every major business, with the power to make or break an enterprise's success. Consequently, every business manager must have an in-depth knowledge of Digital marketing principles in addition to the traditional marketing in order to drive his business to a steady growth"
(c) 2014 CPI Financial. All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]