Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.com: The Insurance Industry in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "The Insurance Industry in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" research report to their offering.
The Ecuadorian insurance industry is one of the fastest-growing insurance industries in Latin America in terms of gross written premium. It held a market share of 0.9% of the Latin American total premium in 2012, growing from US$883.8 million in 2008 to US$1.5 billion in 2012, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4% during the review period (2008-2012). Growth in the industry was due to the government's large-scale infrastructure development, economic recovery following the global financial crisis, regulatory changes and increased merger and acquisition activity. These factors are expected to remain buoyant and continue to support the industry over the forecast period (2012-2017) when it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9%.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-ecuador-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Ecuador, including:
- The Ecuadorian insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Ecuadorian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Ecuadorian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Ecuadorian insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Ecuadorian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Ecuador:
- It provides historical values for the Ecuadorian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Ecuadorian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions .
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Ecuador, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Ecuadorian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Ecuadorian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Ecuadorian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Ecuadorian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Ecuadorian insurance industry's written premium value grew from US$883.8 million in 2008 to US$1.5 billion in 2012, at a review-period CAGR of 14.4%
- Large public spending on infrastructure and social sector are fueling growth in the insurance industry.
- The Ecuadorian insurance industry faces consolidation.
- The Ecuadorian insurance industry's low penetration rate, measured at 1.8% in 2012, encourages global insurers to look for potential ventures in the country.
- The insurance industry in Ecuador is supervised and regulated by the Superintendency of Banks and Insurance (Superintendencia de Bancos y Seguros - SBS).
- The Ecuadorian insurance industry is fragmented and highly competitive. The 10 leading insurers accounted for 64.7% of the total net written premium in 2012.
Spanning over 169 pages, 82 tables and 114 figures "The Insurance Industry in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report covering The Ecuadorian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covering 10 companies - Colonial, ACE Seguros SA, Seguros de Pichincha SA Cia Seg Reas, Equivida Compania de Seg y Reas, Seguros Equinoccial SA, AIG Metropolitana Cia de Seg y Reas, Seguros Sucre SA, Panamericana Ecuador SA Co, Latina Seguros y Reaseguros CA, Hispana de Seguros SA.
Find All Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]