IP Commercialisation Fundamentals, Planning and Execution - An Introductory Course (London)
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtqz64/ip) has announced the addition of the "IP Commercialisation Fundamentals, Planning and Execution - An Introductory Course (London)" conference to their offering.
The IP Commercialisation Fundamentals, Planning and Execution - An Introductory Course will take place on the 19th February 2014 at the Rembrandt Hotel, London
Topics to be included:
- Overview of IP Commercialisation Process
- Interactions on IP with Third Parties
- Step-by-Step Guide to an IP Commercialisation Plan
- Utilising a Structured and Rationalised IP Toolkit
- Explore Presales: Lead Generation and Market Segmentation
- Legal Concepts: Due Diligence, Contract Interpretation and Drafting
- Develop IP Negotiation and Deal-making Skills
- Experience IP Commercialisation during a Simulation
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- You will learn to use a step-by-step guide and toolkit to go from existing IP to a value creating contract,
- Take away practical tips and methodologies that can be used to foster commercialisation of your IP,
- Benefit from highly interactive sessions, including case studies, real-life examples and business simulation and
- Have the opportunity to compare experiences with fellow attendees from across Europe.
In order to gain maximum benefit from the seminar it is recommended that attendees read a pre-reader prior to attending the seminar. This will be emailed out to all attendees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IP Managers/Professionals (in-house and private practice, technology transfer officers)
- Non-IP Professionals (Business Managers in sales or business development; and R&D Managers/Directors especially if involved with IP licensing and technology transfer)
This course merits 14 hours under the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority self-accreditation scheme (ref. CJA/MAFO) and may also be relevant training under the IPReg CPD self-accreditation scheme.
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each attendee who completes the seminar
Attendees will receive a seminar material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the seminar leaders, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future.
19 February 2014 Start 09.00 Finish 18.00
20 February 2014 Start 09.00 Finish 17.00
REGISTRATION & COFFEE
19 February 2014 08.30
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Rembrandt Hotel, 11 Thurloe Place, London SW7 2RS
Opposite V&A Museum. Nearest underground station: South Kensington.
NOTE: Events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtqz64/ip
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Business (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=2&campaign_id=jtqz64), Legal (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=109&campaign_id=jtqz64)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]