Airport & Marine Port Security Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018) [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Fri Jan 24 2014] Airports and seaports are the foundations of global economy for transporting goods efficiently and swiftly. They are also on the top of the list of potential threats. Their potential to import explosives, chemical materials, and weapons has become a threat to the global community. Seaports represent the weakest point in the chain as open seas. The ports always are vulnerable with the threat of rise in criminal activity. Airports have been given the high priority in transportation systems post the 9/11 incident. Risks with combined inherent difficulties of securing these facilities, the Airport Security has become important. The major companies who are focusing in this sector are Honeywell, L-3 Communication, Huawei, Unisys, Honeywell, SAAB, and Safran, among others.
Full Report Details at
The Airport Security & Marine Port Security market research report consists of the opportunity analysis of various types of security solutions such as access control, video surveillance and analytics, screening and scanning, weapons, drugs, and explosive detection, asset and visitor management, perimeter intrusion detection, fire protection, network and cyber security, and others. The report also explores business potential of the various services offered by security providers. The report represents the expected market sizes of Airport Security & Marine Port Security solutions from the different types of port infrastructures-airports and marine ports.
The report analyzes market drivers, restraints, and opportunities, along with a study on key players, and the competitive outlook. The report also provides key insights on the adoption trends, evolution, and end-users of the Airport Security & Marine Port Security market. The report brings out the business potential across the different regions such as North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe (EU), Latin America (LA), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). It further segments each regional market by solutions and services types and forecasts the revenue for the various submarkets.
The port security market is segmented based on system infrastructures, solutions, services, and regions.
Based on infrastructures, the market is segmented into the following two categories:
Marine port security
Based on solutions, the market is segmented into the following nine categories, which are again subdivided:
Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
Video surveillance and analytics
Screening and scanning
Weapons, drugs, and explosive detection
Asset and visitor management
Perimeter intrusion detection
Network and cyber security
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Maritime Security Market [Access Control & Biometrics (Finger, Face, Voice, Iris); Surveillance and Tracking (Underwater, Video, AIS, LRIT, Imaging); Detectors; SCADA; GIS; Communications (Satellite, Radio)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- The Global Cybersecurity Market 2013-2023
- Thermal Imaging Market [Surveillance (Airborne, Maritime, Land), Threat Detection, Surveys, Automation, Radiology, ITS, Commercial Security, Personal Vision, Firefighting, R & D, Veterinary, Automotive]- Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]