Research and Markets Adds Report: Surge and Current Protection Components & Devices-World Markets, Applications & End-Users: 2013- 2018... [Health & Beauty Close - Up]
(Health & Beauty Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets Adds Report: Surge and Current Protection Components & Devices-World Markets, Applications & End-Users: 2013- 2018 Analysis & Forecasts
Research and Markets has announced the addition of Dedalus Consulting Inc's new report "Surge and Current Protection Components & Devices-World Markets, Applications & End-Users: 2013-2018 Analysis & Forecasts - Three Volume Complete Set" to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
This detailed and comprehensive three volume report provides a complete analysis of the global market for Surge and Current Protection Components and Devices.
A complete look at the market is given from the component level through completed systems. Each volume analyses a different sector of the market. Quantitative and qualitative analyses are given by country, end-users, applications, and competitors. Market trends and forecasts are provided for the years 2012-2018.
Scope of Coverage
- Study Objectives
- Methodology & Sources
- Statistical Notes
- Volume I: Surge Protection Components
- Volume II: Surge Protection Devices
- Volume III: Circuit Breakers, Fuses & Thermistors
Each Volume comes with:
- Technology Overview
- Industry Overview
- Applicable Product Volume (e.g., Surge Protection Components, Surge Protection Devices, Circuit Breakers & Fuses)
Each section contains market data including market by value (US$Millions), by volume (UnitsMillions) and by average selling price (US$/Unit) for surge and current protecion products by total market value, end-user industry, application, and supplier sales. An extensive Technology Overview section provides valuable information on product types, trends, and competitive products. Data is given for the years 2012-2018 by year with 2013 as the base year and 2018 as the forecast year.
- Direct to the End-User
- EMS Provider
- Distributors (National/Regional/Local)
- Mass Merchandisers
- Catalog Houses/Online
Applications & End-User Industries
Each volume and product is broken down by specific application within end-users industries according to the product. Below are the end-user industries covered as well as example applications within those markets.
- Automotive (e.g., power supplies, dashboard electronics...)
- Communications (e.g., wireless devices, network hardware, base stations...)
- Computer/Peripheral (e.g., PCs, laptops, tablets, datacom...)
- Consumer Electronics (e.g., audio/visual, set-top boxes, video games...)
- Construction (e.g., commercial, residential...)
- Home Appliance
- Industrial (e.g., factory automation, switchgear...)
- Medical Research (e.g., measurement devices, instrumentation...)
- Military/Defense (e.g., electronic defense, aircraft, satellite...)
- Power Generation & Protection (e.g., UPSs, transformers...)
- Telecom Equipment (e.g., outside plant, fiber switches, premises, routers...
- Test Equipment
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]