|[January 28, 2014]
Research and Markets: Progressive Supranuclear Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 Report
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qsbw/progressive)
has announced the addition of the "Progressive
Supranuclear Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their
'Progressive Supranuclear Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an
overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides
information on the therapeutic development for Progressive Supranuclear
Palsy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage
and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the
therapeutic developmen for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Progressive
- A review of the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy products under
development by companies and universities/research institutes based on
information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy pipeline on the basis
of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
TauRx Therapeutics Ltd
Declion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37qsbw/progressive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]