Top Echelon Network Recruiters Making More Split Placements in Information Technology
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, January 20, through Sunday, January 26. However, many of them were in the Information Technology industry. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
• Pat McCombs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and John F. Hope, CPC of Tri-Force placed an Electrical Engineer.
• Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates and Bob Millman of AutoPro Technical Recruiting placed an Advanced Strategic Buyer.
• Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Scheduler/Buyer.
• Chris Ramsay, CPC of Corporate Resources, LLC and Jim Strickland of BioSource International placed a Quality Engineer.
• Georgette Sandifer of Gallman Consulting and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Electrical Engineer.
• Kenny Frey, CERS of The Frey Consulting Group, Inc. and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a Commodity Buyer.
• Bernie Nutter, CPC of Hire Horizons and Russell Schutt, CSP of Progressive Executive, Inc. placed a Regional Sales Manager.
• Christian Mangrum of Mangrum Career Solutions, LLC and Ross Causley, CTS of QCI Technical Staffing placed a Quality Engineer.
“Besides Manufacturing and Engineering, Network recruiters are also making a lot of split placements in Information Technology,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “We’re quite confident that this trend will continue throughout the rest of 2014. Companies are in need of top IT talent, and Network recruiters have the talent they need. Not only that, but Network recruiters have the desire to place that talent through the use of splits.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/make-split-placements/information-technology/prweb11532231.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]