|[January 29, 2014]
Research and Markets: Enterococcus Faecium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 Research Report
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvlwkm/enterococcus)
has announced the addition of the "Enterococcus
Faecium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their
'Enterococcus Faecium Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides
an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report
provides information on the therapeutic development for Enterococcus
Faecium Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features
on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Enterococcus Faecium
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Enterococcus Faecium
- A review of the Enterococcus Faecium Infections products under
development by companies and universities/research institutes based on
information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Enterococcus Faecium Infections pipeline on the basis
of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
Aquapharm Biodiscovery Limited
Omnia Molecular Ltd.
Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Melinta Therapeutics Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvlwkm/enterococcus
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]