Discover Lehigh Valley Makes Valentine's Day a Click Away
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Lehigh Valley, PA (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
Discover Lehigh Valley, the official Destination Marketing Organization for Lehigh and Northampton counties in eastern Pennsylvania, is getting romantic throughout the month of February with its Be My Valley Valentine promotion.
Couples can plan out romantic evenings, including a night of music, while taking advantage of special accommodation deals from local hotels, inns and bed & breakfasts.
• A romantic night of Champagne and artisan cheese for two at Artisan Cheese and Wine Cellars.
• Have dinner with your sweetie by candlelight at Cosmopolitan in Allentown Feb. 13 - 15 and enjoy a special a la carte menu.
• Escape with Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott’s Romance Package, which includes an overnight stay in one of their king rooms, a bottle of wine, and breakfast for two the following morning.
• Enjoy a complimentary “Triple Crown” Chocolate Tasting at Galen Glen Winery with one of their dessert wines.
• Enjoy 5% off all takeout and delivery orders on MenuGenie.com in February using promo code: vday5.
• Celebrate love and Valentine’s Day and dance the night away at Penn’s Peak. The evening will begin with a delightful meal followed by the swinging sounds of Remember When.
• The Ramada Whitehall/Allentown & Wise Crackers Comedy Club Allentown invite you to celebrate this romantic occasion with their Valentine’s Comedy & Room Package.
• Experience a romantic getaway with Sands® Bethlehem this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy a bottle of Maschio Prosecco, accompanied by chocolate covered strawberries, delivered directly to your room.
• Two for one tickets to The Broadway Boys at The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Friday, Feb. 21st.
• The Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport’s Be My Valley Valentine Package consists of accommodations in one of their spacious suites, deluxe continental breakfast buffet featuring four hot items, romantic dinner reservations at Chess-N-Checkers (adjacent to hotel), and extended late checkout of 1 p.m. on day of departure.
• Just one call and you are a Valentine hero at The Lafayette Inn. Book their Valentine’s Special for an overnight stay in this romantic, historic inn.
• Spend your Valentine’s Day at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton. Enjoy 20% off their regular rate, complimentary breakfast for two and access to their amenities.
Travelers can visit http://www.DiscoverLehighValley.com to find out about the packages. Expiration dates and prices for packages and attraction discounts vary.
About Discover Lehigh Valley
Discover Lehigh Valley is the designated destination marketing organization (DMO) of Lehigh and Northampton counties. Its mission is to promote and develop Lehigh Valley as a leisure and business travel destination. Created in 1984, Discover Lehigh Valley assists in promoting regional tourism, an industry that generates $1.857 billion in annual revenue and accounts for more than 22,000 jobs in Lehigh Valley. For more information on Discover Lehigh Valley and its activities or to request a Lehigh Valley Official Visitors Guide, call (800) MEET-HERE, or visit the official tourism website of Lehigh Valley at DiscoverLehighValley.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11535708.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]