Special Student Offer for 2014: Join IEEE and IEEE Computer Society and Receive Digital Library for Free
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Feb. 5 -- The IEEE Computer Society issued the following news release:
IEEE Computer Society, the community for technology leaders, is offering students a special 2014 rate that includes membership in IEEE, the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology, and access to the Digital Library, which includes more than a half-million peer-reviewed technology articles.
"Belonging to both IEEE and IEEE Computer Society provides a means to connect with other students through chapters and conferences," said Eric Berkowitz, IEEE Computer Society Membership Director. "The Digital Library gives students 24-7 access to authoritative articles and magazines, representing the entire computing universe, a tremendously useful tool for students working on research projects or assignments."
The student member package includes:
* A monthly digital subscription to Computer magazine
* All Computer Society peer-reviewed periodicals with full archives, covering the spectrum of computing and information technology
* 4,450+ conference publications from around the globe
* 527,000+ quality articles and papers for serious research or quick answers
* FREE development software from Microsoft, including Visual Studio Team System, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, OneNote 2010, Project 2010, and Visio 2010
* Access to 600 technical books from Safari Books Online
* Access to hundreds of online courses in a variety of technical and business topics, and organized into 16 Knowledge Centers, and
* Valuable networking opportunities through local chapters.
Student members are also eligible to apply for more than 30 scholarships, fellowships, and awards, as well as hundreds of conference travel grants. To take advantage of this special offer, visit http://www.computer.org/portal/web/studentoffer. And to stay connected to IEEE Computer Society year-round, join the Student Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/IeeeCSStudents.
TNS 24HariCha-14020830FurigayJane-4631362 30FurigayJane
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]