Telematics Update to Unite the Biggest Players Within the Canadian Usage Based Insurance Space at Insurance Telematics Canada 2014
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) (PRWEB) February 09, 2014
With UBI products already on the market, there is no doubt that insurance telematics is here to stay in Canada. A watch and wait strategy is not an option; the Canadian UBI ecosystem will be defined by those insurance carriers, telematics service providers and technology companies that react swiftly.
Insurance Telematics Canada Conference & Exhibition 2014 is the first forum to unite all these key stakeholders to debate key questions surrounding business models, data privacy concerns and critical regulatory issues. The impressive progress of the US market is set to be mirrored in Canada. The figures speak for themselves - the US UBI market is estimated to reach approximately 60 million vehicles by the close of 2019 (Telematics Update - Insurance Telematics Report 2013) and similar exciting progress is expected north of the border. The full agenda and speaker line-up including FSCO, the CAA, RSA Group and Zurich has been announced this week – http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/conference-agenda.php
Laying the Foundations for Insurance Telematics in Canada
Jack Palmer, Project Director at Telematics Update stated, “Insurance telematics in Canada is at a tipping point. With several insurers already launched and many more announcements expected between now and May, the Canadian market is set to go from strength to strength in the next year”. He added, “In May, through keynote presentations and panels, senior execs will gain priceless insights into how to approach challenges such as data portability and the revenue benefits of offering value added services”.
Insurance Telematics Canada 2014 (May 28-29, Toronto) will become Canada’s largest conference focussed on usage based insurance, following on from the huge successes of Telematics Update’s insurance telematics conferences in Europe and the US.
For the complete Insurance Telematics Canada 2014 Conference programme and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/
Over 30 industry-leading speakers at the 2014 Conference
The Conference programme and speaker line-up has just been announced. The C-level representatives that will address conference delegates in May include:
• Bruce Green, Senior Manager - Rates and Classifications, Financial Services Commission of Ontario
• Angelique Magi, Vice President- Strategic Initiatives, The Guarantee Company of North America
• Kelleen Arquette, Consultant, Towers Watson
• Vincent Pavero, Director, Products & Innovation, iMetrik
• Hans Gantzkow, Senior Architect, Centre for Study of Insurance Operations
• Steve Livingstone, Vice President – Telematics, RSA Group
• Eric Weisburg, North America Big Data Insurance Leader, IBM Canada
• Matthew Turack, Vice President – Insurance, Canadian Automobile Association
• Clive Thomson, National Transportation Portfolio Executive, Zurich Canada
• Mark Prefontaine, Superintendent of Pensions, Insurance, and Financial Institutions, Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
The fuller speaker-line up of over 30 industry leading speakers has been released this week on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/conference-speakers.
The most talked-about topics within Canadian insurance telematics will be discussed :
• The most up-to-date information on regulations
• How to make the most of the data goldmine
• The potential for brokers and direct writers
• The telematics business case
• Discover the potential of Value-Added Services http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/conference-agenda.php
With 30+ senior-level speakers, 16+ sessions and attended by 150+ delegates, this year’s event will embody the breakthrough that the Canadian insurance telematics market will make and needs to be high up on all forward looking insurance execs’ agenda.
Of our US sister show, Liberty Mutual commented, “This event will become the essential annual conference to stay connected within insurance telematics”.
For the complete Insurance Telematics Canada 2014 conference programme and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at insurancecanada(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com.
Register before Friday, 7th March via the secure link below to take advantage of a huge $300 CAD saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-canada/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global) / 1 800 814 3459 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11565176.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Technology News's Homepage ]